7 Top Natural Healing Immune Boosting Tools
Boosting your immune system and your mood are super important right now. As you know your immune system requires a happy, positive, strong mind as well as healthy food, and nutrients that can be found in plants, teas, roots, herbs, and many natural healing modalities.
Boosting your immune system and your mood are super important right now.
As you know your immune system requires a happy, positive, strong mind as well as healthy food, and nutrients that can be found in plants, teas, roots, herbs, and many natural healing modalities.
I am excited to be putting together a healing series for you on energy medicine coming at the end of April. Stay tuned and tell me your favorite authors, healers and speakers so I can add them!
Akasha's 7 Personal Favorite Natural Healing Tools for Staying Healthy Right Now
BITTER! Let's look at the power of bitter herbs and foods have been used throughout history and across cultures to help prevent illness and strengthen the system. This is very powerful knowledge. Too much sugar and sweet is in the typical modern diet. Get some bitter back!
- Ginger! Ginger root has so many amazing qualities I can't list them all. I make ginger root tea with chamomile and drink it several times a day for inflammation and other healing. It is great as a toning and preventative measure.
Add to food when you cook, dressings and sauces and throw a few chunks into smoothies. I keep fresh ginger root in the freezer so I can pull it out anytime and add it. Right now I have lots of it as I make a new batch every 3 days.
- Garlic! A known immune system booster, it is excellent for many parts of the body. I finely mince 1/2 clove of garlic and add it to water and drink it every day!
Add as much fresh garlic as you can handle to food when you cook. Add it to dressings and sauces. There are garlic pills as well, but I like fresh! *Please do not eat garlic if you take any kind of Psyche med.
- Lemon! I have lots of fresh lemons (and limes and grapefruit). I use lemons daily. Juice 1/2 medium/large or 1 small lemon and add it to hot water in a mug. Drink in the morning to break up mucus, congestion and bring more bitter blessings into your system.
Add to your water and drink a shot of lemon with sea or himalayan salt every day!
- Turmeric! I love this amazing spice, and it's tasty in food too. Excellent anti inflammatory it has dozens of benefits, including helping to detox your pineal gland!
I add it to my ginger tea once a day or to a smoothie. I also put it in one bath of ginger tea and I add lemon as well to make a more powerful blend.
- Apple Cider Vinegar! Claims range from helping the heart, arteries, digestion, skin, reflux, antibacterial and more... I take one shot glass a day, and I buy a version that has ginger and turmeric already in it!
- Grapefruit Seed Extract! Wow this packs a big antioxidant, vitamin C punch - and it IS bitter! I have to squint and then eat a little something after I drink it (5 drops in a glass of water 1-2x a day is the usual recommendation).
- Salt! Gargle with sea or himalayan salt water 2-4 x a day. This makes your throat inhospitable for viruses to migrate down from your head to your chest.
Start to add some of these to your day and help your body be ready for anything! The best thing is when we prepare for the worst, we increase our overall health on the way!
Your overall health and sense of well-being will be enhanced.
Take it at your own pace, and see how you feel. I have to drink the garlic right before a meal that would be good with garlic in it, or the taste stays in my mouth.
Please be safe, and self care! Add these for all of your family and share this with loved ones.
We are One!
Go >Here< for Youtube Video
I have raised my children on natural, energy and alternative medicine and they are 22!
I always recommend you test yourself so you know what is optimal for you at this time. Use muscle testing, body compass or pendulum, and be sure you know how and can trust your answers. If you do not let me know and I will send you an audio on how to test yourself with body compass method.